The Push: Planning for Parenthood
– a 4-5hr on-demand webinar Includes:
- Signs and Symptoms of Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders
- Antepartum Depression & Anxiety
- Decreasing Risk Factors
- Baby Blues
- Preparing for Parenthood
- Matrescence – pre-baby identity vs. post baby identity
- Postpartum Planning – Creating your support, Sleep Hygiene, Nutrition, Connecting w/ your partner, Baby Feeding, Childcare planning, Self-care, and Transitioning Back to Work
- Wellness Practices & Resources
The webinar also includes a postpartum packet with worksheets that participants can complete as they create their postpartum plan. The goal of this webinar is to educate participants on perinatal mental health, while also being preventative of any postpartum challenges and difficulties. Participants will be able to have access to the on-demand webinar and go at their own pace with learning the material. They can do this alone or together with their partner or family member who is a support system. The hope of this webinar is for parents to be informed, equipped with tools and resources, and be as prepared as possible with a transition into parenthood plan. Equipping parents with this webinar offers them support, resources, and an opportunity to appropriately fulfill their wellness needs before transitioning back to work.
Postpartum Planning Packet
1 in 5 birthing parents suffer from a perinatal mood and anxiety disorder. Although several clients experience birth trauma, anxiety, depression, infertility, there are not enough clinicians trained in this specialty to serve this growing population.
We know that being a parent is hard! Here are a couple of free resources to help you in your parenting journey.